Thursday, July 29, 2010

So where have I been?
Round 1, done, will right about separately. This is more a vent and getting it all out post so I have no idea if it will make any sense but I'm just going to type and see where we go.

I think I will go back to the beginning of this latest cycle. I have accepted the fact that chemo is required and it will be happening, I managed to get myself somewhat prepared for it. That is despite steve's latest issue. Please don't get me wrong as I love him dearly and I know he loves me but sometimes his timing just sucks. (not that mine is much better LOL). The week before chemo, while everything was being digested, Steve's tooth was starting to bother him.) Couple that with Jarrett being off at cubscout camp and the various doc appointments that both me and the kids had prior to my start of chemo, I didn't know which way I was going. So without going into all the details we make it to Wed, The day before my 1st treatment and the day I have to pick J up from cubscout camp. (family BBQ and campfire). Steve didn't make it into work as his tooth hurt him so bad that he went to the dentist to have it pulled. Apparently his boss has it in for him so this missed day didn't help. (he had already taken the next day off to go with me to my first appointment.) He did manage to pull himself together for thurs, (chemo day,) but he had to go to work on Fri. Of course he was in lots of pain. His bosses attitude didn't help either. Thankfully my dad and Janet took the kids and kept them entertained and I was just to tired to deal with much. Steve was a little helpful though his pain, trying to make sure I had stuff to eat and was ok. He did manage to pull himself togetehr to go riding with friends that night. I have to say I'm very glad that I wasn't as bad as I could have been. I managed to pull myself together to day with the kids as who else was going to deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment